Flying High - Issue 8 - Out v West Ham
We're eight games into the season and somehow sitting pretty in fourth place in the Premier League during this International break. It's weird, it's uncomfortable and something bad is almost certainly round the corner, but before that bombshell happens to ruin everything, we're back with our first Flying High issue of the season.
As enjoyable as a Cabaye photo opp, as unpredictable as a Bolasie shot but not quite as self-congratulatory as an Alan Pardew Saturday night, we have plenty for you within the pages of Issue 8.
Priced at the usual £1.50, we will have sellers around the ground this Saturday (October 17th), for the home game against West Ham, so come and find one of us and grab your copy.
Here's what's in store:
- Ooh La La - We have an exclusive guide to Selhurst from our new French Maestro including what he thinks of Tasty Jerk and just why he signed for Palace*
- Banners Banned - We look into why the HF display was stopped against Arsenal and the wider repercussions of the decision.
- England Snub - Despite going great guns in the league and having a number of English players performing well, Roy isn't interested. We discuss why this may be.
- Murray Memories - We shed a tear at the loss of FFS as he leaves us for the South Coast. At least it wasn't to Brighton eh?
- South London Chic - Like it or not, we're actually pretty popular with the neutrals. Why is this? Is this OK? What's going on?!
- Squad Depth - With our position in the table being fairly unbelievable, we wonder how good we could actually be with a full-strength squad.
- Red and Blue Army - Terence's pages this issue revolve around the Ambassadors' Club and how their status has changed of late.
*May or may not actually be written by Cabaye. Or actually have anything to do with him at all. Zut alors!
On top of that, we have the usual madness in Brolin's Hoover, a very worthy entry in Sh*t List and the ever cheerful Dave's Moans.
Did you find this Article interesting?
Tweet us your comments