Flying High - Issue 10 - On Sale v Watford
Having not played last week, we are all itching to get back onto the Palace train and there is double cause for celebration as a new issue of Flying High will be on sale. Our little fanzine hits double figures with Issue 10 and there's plenty on offer inside the covers.
Priced at the usual £1.50, there will be sellers around the ground before the game this Saturday (March 18th) for the match against Watford. We will be selling from 1.45pm onwards, so make sure you find one of us and grab a copy.
Here's what to expect in the latest offering:
- Losing our identity? - The argument regarding the loss of identity rages on but we have a very definitive viewpoint on the subject.
- What's Soul got to do with it? - What is the soul of a club? Does it matter? Should it be compromised?
- Big Sam's Biggest Test - With a stellar CV on pulling clubs out of trouble, has the new boss bitten off more than he can chew in SE25?
- Queens Park Palace - When QPR tried to buy their way out of safety and went down, everyone laughed. But are Palace now in a similar siutation?
- The Importance of Being Luka - Our Serbian maestro has won plenty of fans already, we discuss just why he is already so important to the team.
- The view from afar - After having to give up a Season Ticket this year, has co-editor Brids found it more or less difficult with our form being so poor?
- RedNBlue Army - Terence flew to New York and took in a Palace match Stateside. What did he make of the occasion?
We also have the usual gripes in Dave’s Moans, a very current Sh*t List entry, a possibly (definitely) made-up source's info on Big Sam's training techniques and some more brilliant photos from Michael Hulf.
Did you find this Article interesting?
Tweet us your comments