Flying High - Issue 9 - Out v Liverpool
It has been a year since the last issue but Flying High is back with Issue 9 this weekend. Plenty has happened in the last 12 months so there was lots for us to get our teeth into.
Priced at the usual £1.50, there will be sellers around the ground before the game this Saturday (October 29th) for the match against Liverpool. We will be selling from 4.15pm, so make sure you find one of us and get your copy.
Here’s what is between the covers:
- Moneybags FC – We’re not used to spending £27m on one player, so should it make us uncomfortable or should we just enjoy the ride?
- We love Wilf – Rumours that he was off on Transfer Deadline Day sent shivers down our spine, we look at why he is such an important player for us.
- Steeeeeeeve – We all love him already, but there’s more to Mandanda than just chanting his name, we discuss why he can help shape the team.
- Never Forget – Most of the promotion team have left the club, but we need to treat their exits with the respect they all deserve.
- Academy Clampdown – Being in the Premier League means less chances for our Academy players, should we be blooding more kids or is it impossible at this level?
We also have the usual gripes in Dave’s Moans, a mid-90s Sh*t List entry, some dubiously “discovered” marketing minutes and some sensational photos from Michael Hulf.
Did you find this Article interesting?
Tweet us your comments