Flying High Issue 7 - On Sale v Man City
Even though it's a bit of a wait til the next Palace game thanks to this infernal International break, we've put together a new issue of Flying High, which will be on sale at the Manchester City game on Monday April 6th.
We'll have sellers around the ground (all going well at the top of the Holmesdale, gates by Main Stand and in the fan-park-food-whatever-that-place-is-called and possibly some local pubs) and the mag will cost you just £1.50. Below are some of the things you can expect to read:
- For Your Safety - We discuss the increased security and CCTV at games and whether it's too much.
- Is The End Spero-Nigh? - As we gear up for his testimonial, is Jules' time as Palace first-choice keeper coming to an end?
- Pardew v Pulis - Both performed miracles with Palace, but who do we enjoy more?
- All Squad Cons - We look at the depth of the squad and how it stacks up against our rivals
- Part of the Establishment - Are we an established Premier League team? Will we ever be?
- Red N Blue Army - Fan faction v Fan faction and the wonders of a goalscoring Glenn Murray
We also have an exclusive Andy Dorman diary (may or may not be actually by Dorman...), The S*** List by Streatham Redskins Ice Hockey Captain (and Palace fan) Joe Johnston, Dave's Moans and more.
Did you find this Article interesting?
Tweet us your comments